The INSTRUM® low pressure regulators are an important part of the Binder product range. They have typically big diaphragms …
- Adjustable from 2 mbar
- Robust and reliable design
- Integrated sense and drainage line
- Modular design system for project- specific customization of the valves
- Standardized design length
- No additional auxiliary power required
Inertization process normally are working closed to atmospheric pressure. Therefore typical large diaphragms are required in order to transfer relatively low pressures to sufficiently large closing and opening forces for the valve seat.
The instruments have integrated sense and drainage lines as well as standardized installation lengths. This ensures simple planning and assembling of the blanketing system because the additional work for a separate planning and installation of the impulse line is not necessary any more. The sensor and drain lines are large so that, even in an atmosphere with a tendency to crystallization or oversalting, there is sufficient cross-sectional area for the condensate to drain off and for high dynamics of the controller. It also results in two installation positions with simpler piping and piping design.
In large nominal sized pipes, usually wafer construction is preferred for use because of the light weight of the regulator and there are no additional reinforcements or supports of the pipe necessary.
- Blanketing and Inerting in general
- Low pressure regulators and relief valves for all kinds of chemical tanks and vessels