The field transmitters of the COMBIMASS® series are suitable for flow rate measurement of compressed air and technical gases at medium temperatures up to 130°C. The flow transmitters apply thermal dispersion technology in order to measure in dry gases directly the normal volumentric or gas mass flow, regardless of the operating pressure and temperature of the medium.
COMBIMASS(R) convert transmits all data to the main PLC using all common types of communication.
- Thermal flow meter for direct measurement of normal volumetric or gas mass flows according to DIN 1343
- Flow rate measurement unaffected by pressure and temperature fluctuations
- for gas temperatures up to 130°C and gas pressure up to 40 bar
- Aluminium enclosure
- Compact and rugged design for exceptional reliability
- Integrated options: display
- External extensions: COMBIMASS® convert with graphic display for coupling with several flow sensors and data transmission via common bus systems e.g. Modbus, Profibus DP, Profinet, Ethernet IP and others
- Easy to install and few maintenance only
- Excellent value for price
The field transmitters of the COMBIMASS® series are suitable for flow rate measurement of compressed air and technical gases at medium temperatures up to 130°C. The flow transmitters apply thermal dispersion technology in order to measure in dry gases directly the normal volumetric or gas mass flow, regardless of the operating pressure and temperature of the medium (DIN 1343).
Even these basic flow meters of the COMBIMASS® series already perform fully digital signal processing. Important features of the transmitter electronics for the purposes of practical operation are the temperature compensation and the opportunity to select different measuring modes (choice between constant current or constant temperature principle).
The electronics of the COMBIMASS® basic is located in a compact aluminium enclosure. As an option for this type of enclosure a 8 digits LED display for indication of actual flow rate or totalized flow is available.
The flow transmitter gets configurated individually according to the installation situation (pipe run), gas composition and measuring range. Each flow meter will get calibrated prior to shipment at our CAMASS® calibration Lab, simulating real pipe run and operation conditions. All flow meter have an integrated calibration reserve, which can be activated later on if required.
As an option to the integrated display, the field housing COMBIMASS(R) convert with graphic display can be supplied for wall or stand assembly. Several flow and other process sensors can be connected easily to one field housing.
Graphic display is configurated and deliverd customized. All measuring values can be displayed. For transmission of the signals all common types of communication are available.
- Compressed air – flow rate measurement and balancing
- Technical gases, inert and supply gases such as N2, Ar, He, …
Service & Support
For more information, please contact us:
Falls Sie Fragen zum Produkt haben, bitte kontaktieren Sie uns:
Binder Engineering GmbH
Tel +49 731 96826-0